top of page

Iced coffee & Investing... Uh ?!

Here are some pics of my latest collaboration with Starbucks Switzerland.

There are people who make fun of women who invest, while still enjoying getting an "expensive" 6 bucks coffee every now and then.

I personally think that it is important to treat yourself with things you like eventhough you are into investing.

After all, it's recommended to invest 10% of our monthly income into crypto and/or stocks. Which still leaves you with 90% to pay all your bills AND also to enjoy your favorite things (whatever it is) !

Iced coffee has been my fav' and happy morning drink for years and it's not about to change. :) I feel in a better mood when zipping one, while working on my laptop in the morning.

Lately, when I am out in the city, I like strolling around with the new iced coffee flavours found at Starbucks.

Personally, I have a greater preference for the Iced White Mocha OatShaken Espresso and I always ask for lactose-free milk instead of the oat milk, as I like that taste better ! :)




cocorebelista x etam.JPG
  • Instagram
  • TikTok
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn
  • Facebook
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter

Hi ! Coucou ! Hola !

I am Cíndy, a 32yo Swiss Digital Entrepreneur & Blogger since 2016.


Ex-Wedding & Events Planner across the globe, I am now working as Creative Digital Consultant & Coach at my own small biz CocoStories Agency.


I write blog posts in order to inspire and motivate Millennials & Gen Z women to invest in themselves and their future:

Financially, Mentally & Physically.

Proving & showing women in English, French and Spanish language that Crypto and Investing ain't just a geek guy thing!

Curious to know more ?

Let the posts
come to you.

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page