DIY: Soft Beach Waves Hair
To all of you pretty Mermaids out there, warm days are here and chances are you are planning to enjoy these summer days with sandy toes or tails and salty hair! Now, although you enjoy refreshing yourself by the sea and your skin is glowing, we girls all have the same issue when getting out of the water, our hair is a little too messy and this feeling is not nice. Now, don’t panic, here’s the perfect easy DIY trick to Soft Beach Waives hair, that you can put in your beach bag for your next day jumping in the waves.
The Magic Potion to DIY your Salty Beach Waves Spray:
1) Get an Empty Spray Bottle (you can find it at your local supermarket, travel and beauty care section)
2) Fill your spray bottle up half way with Warm Water
3) 1/2 Lemon Juice
4) 1 tablespoon 100% Natural Sea Salt
5) Moisturize by adding 2 teaspoons of organic virgin coconut oil (if you don’t have coconut oil, you can skip this step, it will still work fine)
6) Mix all of the above components together in your spray bottle and shake it up.
7) Apply your Salty Sea Spray when your hair is wet. Spray over your locks, starting from your hair tips up to your roots and structure your Beach Waves by twisting locks around your fingers.
You are now beach ready! So put your prettiest bikini on and have a happy holiday!
To shine even more on the beach, discover my 3 favorite Bikini brands of 2016 here!
What are your tricks for a flawless beach look? If you have a few, share it in the below comments section!